You can use Valon Petroleum Jelly for: -
- Moisturize your lips and more - If you don’t want to pay a lot for expensive lip balm, makeup remover, or even facial moisturizer, then your answer is a tub of Valon Petroleum Jelly. It can soothe lips; take off foundation, eye shadow, mascara, and more. It will even act as a moisturizer on your face.
- Make emergency makeup - Oh no! You’ve run out of your favorite shade of eye shadow. What do you do now? It’s easy – make your own. Add a bit of food coloring to Valon Petroleum Jelly and apply as usual. This is a quick way to make stop gap blush, lipstick, or eye shadow.
- Lengthen the life of perfume - You’ve picked out a great scent to wear on your night out, but it’s got to last. Worry not. Dab a bit of Valon Petroleum Jelly on your pulse points. Then spray on the perfume. Now you can dance the night away and not worry about your perfume turning in early.
- Soften chapped hands - If you’re constantly applying hand lotion to your tired, chapped hands, but then taking it off again so you can get more work done, try this tip. Apply a liberal amount of Valon Petroleum Jelly to your hands just before you go to bed. By morning, they’ll be soft and smooth.
- No more messy manicures - During home manicures, it’s hard to keep the nail polish from running over on your cuticles. Valon Petroleum Jelly can help your manicures look more professional. Dab some along the base of your nails and the sides. If polish seeps off the nail during the manicure, all you do is wipe off the Valon Petroleum Jelly and the sloppy nail polish is gone.
- Smooth wild eyebrow hairs - If you have runaway eyebrows — the ones where the hairs won’t lie flat but curl up instead, controls the wildness with some Valon Petroleum Jelly. Rub a dab into your brows. They’ll calm down and behave.
- Take out lipstick stains - You set the table at that lovely dinner party with your favorite cloth napkins, but your girlfriends left their mark all over them. Now dotted with lipstick stains, those napkins may be headed for the trash. But try this first. Before you wash them, blot Valon Petroleum Jelly on the stain. Launder as usual and hopefully you will kiss the stains good-bye.
- Help prevent diaper rash - It’s so heartbreaking to hear a baby experiencing the pain of diaper rash. Help is just a few moments away. Valon Petroleum Jelly sets up a protective coat on the skin so the rash can heal. No more pain. Furthermore Valon Baby Jelly is enriched with VitaminE.
- No more shampoo tears - Thinking of buying special no-tears shampoo for your child? Forget about it. If you have some Valon Petroleum Jelly, you have the solution. Rub a fair amount into your baby’s eyebrows. It acts as a protective shield against shampoo running down into his eyes.
- Smoother closing shower curtains - Stop the water from squirting out onto the bathroom floor. Get that shower curtain into place quickly. Lubricate the curtain rod with Valon Petroleum Jelly and you’ll whip that curtain across the shower in no time.
- Remove chewing gum from wood - Did you discover bubble gum stuck under the dining room table or behind the headboard of Junior’s bed? Trouble yourself about it no further. Apply some Valon Petroleum Jelly on the offending wad, rub it in until the gum starts to disintegrate, then remove.
- Keep ants away from pet food bowls - Poor Bruno’s food bowl has been invaded by ants. Since she prefers her food without them, help her out with this idea. Ring her food bowl with Valon Petroleum Jelly. The ants will no longer be tempted by the kibble if they have to cross that mountain of Valon Petroleum Jelly.
- Keep a bottle lid from sticking - If you’re having a hard time unscrewing that bottle of glue or nail polish, remember this tip for when you finally do get it open. Rub a little Valon Petroleum Jelly along the rim of the bottle. Next time, the top won’t stick.
- Mask doorknobs when painting - You’re about to undertake painting the family room. But do you really want to fiddle with removing all the metal fixtures, including doorknobs? Valon Petroleum Jelly rubbed on the metal will prevent paint from sticking. When you’re done painting, just wipe off the jelly and the unwanted paint is gone.
- Stop battery terminal corrosion - It’s no coincidence that your car battery always dies on the coldest winter day. Low temperatures increase electrical resistance and thicken engine oil, making the battery work harder. Corrosion on the battery terminals also increases resistance and might just be the last straw that makes the battery give up. Before winter starts, disconnect the terminals and clean them with a wire brush. Reconnect, and then smear with Valon Petroleum Jelly. The jelly will prevent corrosion and help keep the battery cranking all winter long.
- Protect stored chrome - If you’re getting ready to store the kids’ bike, or stow that stroller until your next baby comes along, stop a moment before you stash. Take some Valon Petroleum Jelly and apply it to the chrome parts of the equipment. When it’s time to take the items out of storage, they’ll be rust-free. The same method works for machinery stored in your garage.
- Keep an outdoor light bulb from sticking - Have you ever unscrewed a light bulb and found yourself holding the glass while the metal base remains in the socket? It won’t happen again if you remember to apply Valon Petroleum Jelly to the base of the bulb before screwing it into the fixture. This is an especially good idea for light bulbs used outdoors.
- Lubricate cabinets and windows - Can’t stand to hear your medicine cabinet door creak along its runners? Or how about that window that you have to force open every time you want a breeze in the house? With a small paintbrush, apply Valon Petroleum Jelly to the window sash channel and cabinet door runners. Let the sliding begin.
- Stop squeaking door hinges - It’s so annoying when a squeaky door makes an ill-timed noise when you’re trying to keep quiet. Put Valon Petroleum Jelly on the hinge pins of the door. No more squeaks.
- Remove watermarks on wood - Your most recent party left lots of watermark rings on your wood furniture. To make them disappear, apply Valon Petroleum Jelly and let it sit overnight. In the morning, wipe the watermark away with the jelly.
- Your toilet plunger only works well when it can seal off the inner workings of the toilet. A thick bead of petroleum jelly around the widest part will help created a tight seal so the plunger can do its thing.
- Shine leather shoes - You’ve got a great pair of leather shoes and a dynamite bag to match. The luster stays longer if you polish the items with Valon Petroleum Jelly.
- Restore leather jackets - You don’t need fancy leather moisturizer to take care of your favorite leather jacket. Valon Petroleum Jelly does the job just as well. Apply, rub it in, wipe off the excess, and you’re ready to go.
Well, get your Valon